Phuket Legal Firm

Phuket Legal Firm (Online Accounting & Taxation Co., Ltd) has been providing Legal & Law Firm in the Phuket since 1990. With 10 Years experience Mr. Tanakom Sringam and Mrs. Usasom Sringam confidence to provide a solutions for every legal and law matter. Many legal matter in Thailand has been an controversial due to lack of open solution for foreigner or even local people who wasn’t aware of how the legal step should be, as many of this quite often happen, we decide to take step to help every business and personal to advise, protect and also solving legal problems around Phuket.

Our legal team is comprised of some of the best lawyers in Phuket. As thought leaders and problem solvers, our work is informed by fairness, humanity and justice. Are we passionate about fighting for our clients? Count on it.

Company Registration
You are here:

Home Company Registration

If you wish to establish a business presence in Thailand, We can advise on the legal entity that best suits your requirements. We are efficient, cost effective and experienced, and our excellent relationship with the relevant government departments means that we can get you started in business as quickly as possible.

Private Limited Companies

The private limited company is a popular vehicle for many who wish to establish a business in Thailand. Yet without the proper advice, forming a company that fully meets your needs can be difficult. It is vitally important that the initial set up of the company is completed to provide maximum protection to the principal, whether a Thai citizen or foreign national. We can advise you on how to insert clauses in the company’s Articles of Incorporation and first shareholders meeting that fully protects your interests. We can guide you through the process of company name searching, producing the promoter’s document, formal registration of the company, and obtaining VAT, tax identification numbers, and Social Security Fund registration. If all required documentation is available, companies can be incorporated in about ten working days, but because collecting the documents usually takes time, the average time taken is about one month.

If you are, or are intending to employ foreign nationals, our legal team can incorporate your company to allow it to apply for alien work permits. The work permit regulations are exacting, so the company must be incorporated with the work permit requirements fully in mind. Our professionals have an excellent track record in this area and we work closely with our clients and the Labor Department to ensure successful applications.

By choosing Online Acc., to incorporate your company, you can be assured of full protection of your investment, low incorporation costs, no hidden charges, and free consultation and advice during the incorporation process. We handle all of the requirements of the Thai authorities.

Branch Offices

A foreign company may choose to set up a branch office in order to do business in Thailand, as an alternative to forming a limited company. The regulations and capital requirements for setting up branch offices are complex and without the right advice can lead to severe problems for the parent company.

Our team have a wealth of experience in setting up branch offices for both small foreign companies wishing to trade in Thailand and large corporate concerns. With Online Acc., you can be confident that your Thailand branch office is set up to maximize your business potential and efficiency.

Work Permit Management
You are here:

HomeWork Permit Management

The Alien Occupation Act, adopted in 1973, updated in 1978, and amended almost yearly, requires all foreign nationals working in Thailand to obtain a work permit prior to starting work in Thailand. Note that the definition of work applies to voluntary, unpaid work as well as paid work. Section 8 of the Act stipulates that while a prospective employer may file an application on the foreign national’s behalf in advance of commencing work, the work permit will not be issued until the foreign national has entered Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws.

The work permit is initially valid only for the period that the foreign national’s non-immigrant visa permits them to remain in Thailand. The work permit is subject to renewal in accordance with the renewed or extended visa. For foreign nationals who are holders of a Residence Permit, the work permit can be renewed annually. The Labor Department will in principle grant an initial duration of one year for the work permit. A work permit must be renewed before its expiry date or it will automatically lapse. Applicants for work permits may not enter the Kingdom as tourists or transients.

Work permit applications must be made with proper care and attention to maximize the chances of a permit being granted and to minimize delay. Online Acc., team have extensive experience in the application and maintenance process and have an excellent working relationship with the Labor Department, ensuring a very high success rate.

VISA Management
You are here:

Home VISA Management

Foreign nationals wishing to remain in Thailand for an extended period must comply with the Kingdom’s rigidly enforced visa regulations. This need not be an onerous task if you have an experienced firm of visa management professionals to assist you. Our expatriate management, competitive rates, and close working relationship with the Immigration Bureau put us ahead of the field in the processing and maintenance of Thai visas. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company, a small business, or an individual, contact us for fast, efficient and cost effective visa support. We can also assist with tourist visa extensions.

Non-Immigrant Business (B) Visa

This is the visa type you need if you wish to establish a business, be a director of a Thai registered company, or apply for a work permit. The conditions for issuing and renewing non-immigrant business visas are quite strict, so providing the required documentation in a manner most acceptable to the Immigration Bureau is important. We has a successful track record in processing non-immigrant business visa applications on behalf of multinational corporations and small business people alike.

Non-Immigrant Dependent’s (O) Visa

Foreign nationals who are classed as dependent on another foreign national who holds a non-immigrant visa or Resident’s Permit may apply for an ‘O’ Class Dependent’s Visa. The definition of dependency is immediate family members – spouses, parents, and children.

‘Marriage’ Visa

There is actually no such thing as a ‘marriage visa’ in Thailand. Foreign nationals who are married to Thai citizens are entitled to apply for an ‘O’ Class or Non Dependent’s Visa. Applicants must be able to prove that they have either B400,000 deposited in a Thai bank account for the last 3 months statements ar required, or for the first year have a guaranteed monthly income of B40,000, or a combination of the two, so that your total income is equal to or greater than B400,000 per annum.

‘Retirement’ Visa

Those foreign nationals who are 50 years of age or over can apply for a non-immigrant ‘O’ Visa under the Immigration Bureau’s Extended
Stay Program. Applicants must be able to prove that you have either B800,000 deposited in a Thai bank account, or a guaranteed monthly income (such as a pension) of B65,000, or a combination of the two, so that the combined yearly worth totals B800,000 or more with statement showing the last 3 months balance. Applicants must also have a medical certificate.

Ninety Day Reporting

Foreign nationals who hold any category of long term visa must either leave the country after every ninety days, or report to the Immigration Bureau every ninety days, depending on the visa category. Failure to do so can result in fines and difficulty in renewing the visa. New rules requiring the lodging of Tax Clearance Certificates have further complicated the process. We can ensure that the reporting process is handled smoothly so that you can have peace of mind that you are staying legally in Thailand.

Resident’s Permit

The Resident’s Permit, which allows foreign nationals to remain in Thailand permanently and provides similar rights and responsibilities to Thai citizens, can be applied for if the foreign national has held a non-immigrant visa for three continuous years, or under several investment promotion schemes where the foreign national has invested in the Thai economy. The application process is expensive and very complex and without professional help, applicants are unlikely to succeed. We have extensive experience in this field and advise that a consultation to determine the likelihood of success be undertaken before an application is lodged. We are always happy to advise prospective residents.

Business Licenses
You are here:

Home Business Licenses

The Thai authorities require companies doing business in specific industries to obtain license certificates.
Board Of Investment Application For Promotion

Thailand’s Board of Investment Promotion (BOI) is increasingly active in securing inward investment into Thailand. The BOI is promoting the following five target industries:

Agriculture and agricultural products.
Fashion, particularly leather, garments, and jewelry
Automotive assembly and parts and components industries
ICT and electronics industries
High value added services such as call centers, regional operating headquarters, and high value added printing and packaging.

There are considerable advantages to achieving BOI promotion status, but the application process needs to be managed with care to maximize the chances of approval. Contact us if you are thinking of applying.

Customs Card

Businesses who wish to import or export goods from Thailand are required to hold a valid Customs card.

Alcohol License

If your business wishes to retail alcoholic beverages, it will need an Alcohol License. There are two types, a license to sell alcohol products made in Thailand only, and a license to sell alcohol
products from any country.

Food And Beverage License (Restaurant license)

Hotels, restaurants, cafes, and bars must have a valid Food and Beverage License to sell food and non-alcoholic drinks. We also deal with factory licenses, VAT registration, obtaining Tax ID numbers, Social Security Fund registration, and all types of special licenses. Our Legal Services Division would be happy to discuss your licensing requirements.

Boat license and charter, Import the boat and other licenses

Ads Links by Easy Branches

Play online games for free at